Enjoy all your favorite pizza flavors in a delicious keto meal with this crustless Pizza Bowl recipe! It’s filled with flavorful Italian sausage, mushrooms, sauce and cheese. It’s easy to make in 30 minutes, healthy, and gluten free!
CourseMain Course CuisineItalian Prep Time20 minutes Cook Time10 minutes Total Time30 minutes Servings2 bowls Calories426kcal
- ½ tablespoon olive oil
- 8 ounces baby bella mushrooms sliced
- 2 links Italian chicken sausage sliced
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup marinara sauce
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- Add the olive oil to a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add the mushrooms to the skillet and cook for 7-8 minutes.
- Add the sliced sausage and cook for an additional 4-5 minutes.
- In two oven-safe bowls, add 2 tablespoons marinara sauce to the bottom of each bowl.
- Top with a layer of mushrooms and sausage, and 2 tablespoons marinara sauce.
- Top each bowl with the remaining mushroom and sausage mixture, then with the remaining marinara sauce, ½ cup shredded mozzarella cheese, ½ teaspoon Italian seasoning and 1 tablespoon parmesan cheese.
- Place in the oven and bake for 10 minutes.
- The nutritional information provided above is for one bowl. Each bowl contains 10 net carbs.
- For this recipe, I used 5 inch diameter, 10 once ramekins to bake the pizza bowls.
- You can switch out the sausage and mushrooms for other traditional pizza toppings. See the blog post for topping ideas, plus the added carbs from switching out the toppings.
- To double the recipe, simple double all of the ingredients and divide them between four bowls, instead of two.
CALORIES: 426kcal | CARBOHYDRATES: 13g | PROTEIN: 30g | FAT: 26g | SATURATED FAT: 12g | POLYUNSATURATED FAT: 1g | MONOUNSATURATED FAT: 7g | CHOLESTEROL: 113mg | SODIUM: 1560mg | POTASSIUM: 973mg | FIBER: 3g | SUGAR: 8g | VITAMIN A: 965mg | VITAMIN C: 9mg | CALCIUM: 394mg | IRON: 2mg