Prep Time 15 minutes
Cook Time 10 minutes
Total Time 25 minutes
Servings 8 roll ups
Calories 315 kcal
- 2 cups Monterey jack cheese shredded
- 16 ounces Ground beef
- 1/2 medium onion sliced
- 1 bell pepper sliced
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 4 ounces Cream cheese
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Saute the ground beef onion and pepper in a skillet over medium-high heat on the stove until the vegetables have softened and the meat is completely browned. Drain any excess grease.
- Add the worcestershire sauce, cream cheese and salt and pepper to taste to the skillet with the meat mixture, and stir to combine until the cheese is completely melted.
- Place the shredded Monterey Jack cheese in 8 even circles on a parchment-lined large baking sheet. Bake for 8-10 minutes until the edges begin to brown and the cheese takes on a lacelike appearance.
- Let the cheese cool for a minute or two, and while still pliable, place a layer of filling on each cheese circle. Gently roll the cheese around the filling, and allow to cool and harden into a wrap before serving.
Net Carbs: 2 Net Carbs Per Serving