These Keto Mozzarella Sticks are super easy to make, covered in an ultra-crispy crust, and fried to perfection! You can easily enjoy mozzarella sticks for only 4 grams net carbs per serving.
the ingredients are very few and you may already have them, so follow the recipe:
To make the recipe a success, you must respect the cooking time and temperature, so follow the steps described on the second page step by step. Likewise, the ingredients must also be carefully measured and prepared before starting the recipe.
- Preparation time : 10 minunte
- Cook time: 5 minutes
- Freezing time: 1 hr
- Total time: 15 minutes
- Servings: 4
- Calories: 207
So, for the recipe, you will need:
- almond flour
- coconut flour
- Parmesan cheese the powdered kind in a can
- string cheese
- Italian seasoning
- garlic powder
- 6 pieces string cheese
- 1 large egg beaten
- ¼ cup almond flour
- ¼ cup canned parmesan cheese powder
- 1 tbsp coconut flour
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp salt coarse Kosher salt works best
- Cut string cheese in half crosswise.
- In a small bowl, beat 1 egg. Set aside.
- Put the almond flour, coconut flour, Parmesan cheese, Italian seasoning, garlic powder, and salt in a zipper sandwich bag. Shake bag to mix.
- Soak each piece of mozzarella in the beaten egg and then shake it into the sandwich bag. Freeze for at least one hour.
- In a small pan, heat the oil to at least half an inch high. The temperature of the oil should be about 325-375°F.
- Cook each piece of coated mozzarella in hot oil until golden on all sides. Enjoy!