PREP TIME 5 mins COOK TIME 30 mins SERVINGS 12 servings CALORIES 158 kcal
- 9 x 13 baking dish
- parchment paper
- Bowl for mixing
- 1/2 lb ground beef
- 1 lb ground pork Italian blend
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tsp pepper
- 1 tbs Italian seasoning blend
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp xanthan gum
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheese 3/4 Colby Jack 3/4 Monterey Jack
- 1/4 cup Parmesan Cheese
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Line a 9 x 13 casserole dish with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl combine the ground beef, ground pork, salt, pepper, Italian seasoning blend, garlic powder, onion powder, xanthan gum, shredded cheese, and 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese.
- Use your hands to mix all the ingredients together until it’s all fully combined.
- Spread the meat mixture evenly in the bottom of the casserole dish.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes or until the meat is fully cooked.
- Remove the casserole dish from the oven. Drain the oil.
- Top the meat pizza with marinara sauce, 1/4 cup parmesan cheese, pepperoni and then mozzarella cheese as the final top layer.
- Bake for another 5 minutes or until the cheese is fully melted.
- Remove from the oven and top with fresh basil.
- Serve warm and enjoy!
Makes 12 square slices
Serving: 1SliceCalories: 158kcalCarbohydrates: 1gProtein: 10gFat: 12gSaturated Fat: 5gCholesterol: 42mgSodium: 270mgPotassium: 167mgFiber: 1gSugar: 1gVitamin A: 16IUVitamin C: 1mgCalcium: 36mgIron: 1mg
Leave a Reply