Keto Italian Veggie Salad
This keto Italian veggie salad is a refreshing and satisfying side dish that you can enjoy on a hot summer day. It’s loaded with crunchy veggies, cheese, salami, and olives, all tossed in a tangy and sweet dressing. It’s easy to make and perfect for picnics, potlucks, or meal prep.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Chill Time: 1 hour
Total Time: 1 hour 15 minutes
Calories: 250 kcal
- 2 mini cucumbers, sliced (keep the skin on for extra crunch and fiber)
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 (6-oz) can black olives, drained and sliced
- 1 cup chopped broccoli florets
- 1 cup chopped cauliflower florets
- 1 cup cubed cheddar cheese (or any cheese of your choice)
- 1 cup diced salami (or any cured meat of your choice)
- 1/2 cup keto-friendly Italian dressing (you can make your own by whisking together 1/4 cup olive oil, 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar, 1 tsp dried oregano, 1/2 tsp garlic powder, salt, and pepper)
- 1 tbsp keto-friendly sweetener (such as erythritol, monk fruit, or stevia)
In a large salad bowl, toss together the cucumbers, tomatoes, olives, broccoli, cauliflower, cheese, and salami.
In a small bowl, whisk together the dressing and the sweetener until well combined. Taste and adjust the seasoning if needed.
Pour the dressing over the salad and toss well to coat. Refrigerate the salad for at least an hour to let the flavors meld.
Enjoy your keto Italian veggie salad cold or at room temperature. Store any leftovers in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
This recipe makes 8 servings. Each serving (about 1 cup) has:
- Calories: 250 kcal
- Fat: 20 g
- Carbs: 9 g
- Fiber: 3 g
- Net carbs: 6 g
- Protein: 10 g