Keto Garlic Parmesan Roasted Brussel Sprouts
This easy-to-make Garlic Parmesan Roasted Brussel Sprouts recipe is a delicious side dish made with lemon, Parmesan cheese, extra virgin olive oil, and lots of garlic.
Ingridient for Keto Garlic Parmesan Roasted Brussel Sprouts
- 4.5 pounds brussels sprouts trimmed and halved
- 6 tbsp unsalted melted butter or olive oil
- 2.25 cup Parmesan cheese finely grated
- 1.5 tsp salt
- 0.75 tsp black pepper
- 3 tsp garlic powder
- Preheat the oven to 425°F / 220°C.
- Transfer the brussels sprouts in a large bowl and add the rest of the ingredients. Toss to cover.
- Spread the sprouts in a single layer on a baking sheet.
- Roast in the preheated oven for 25-30 minutes until the sprouts are golden and fork-tender.
- Flip the sprouts, then bake for an additional 20 minutes or until the sprouts are fork-tender and golden.
You can use fresh or frozen brussels sprouts for this recipe. If using frozen, I generally buy the 12 ounce package that is available from my local grocery store. Frozen brussels sprouts are easier to make because they eliminate the washing, trimming and steaming process, but the fresh ones do turn out crispier. I make this recipe both ways, depending on what I have on hand.