This healthy and delicious Chocolate Zucchini Bread is light, fluffy and loaded with chocolatey goodness!
Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time45 mins
Total Time55 mins
- ▢2 cups super fine almond flour
- ▢⅓ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- ▢¼ cup oat fiber
- ▢1 ½ cups zucchini, finely grated
- ▢⅔ cup monk fruit/allulose
- ▢½ cup brown monk fruit/allulose
- ▢½ cup butter, melted
- ▢3 whole eggs
- ▢1 tablespoon baking powder
- ▢1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ▢Optional: 1 cup sugar-free semi sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grate the zucchini using the fine side of a box grater. Squeeze any excess liquid out using a cheese cloth or paper towels.
- In a mixing bowl, add in the almond flour, cocoa powder, oat fiber and baking powder. Whisk to combine, then set aside.
- In a larger mixing bowl, add in the eggs, sweetener, melted butter and vanilla extract.
- Mix using a hand mixer until smooth. Add in the dry ingredients, then mix just until combined.
- Fold in the grated zucchini. If you are adding in the optional chocolate chips, take ⅔ of them and fold them into the batter.
- Pour the batter into a loaf pan lined with parchment paper and add the remaining ⅓ of the chocolate chips over the top.
- Bake 45-50 minutes or until cooked through and a toothpick, when inserted comes out clean. Allow to cool before cutting into slices.
- Store leftovers in an airtight container in the fridge.
Keto Chocolate Zucchini Bread
Amount Per Serving
Calories 183Calories from Fat 135
% Daily Value*
Saturated Fat 5g31%