Keto chicken tenders are a tasty lunch or dinner option for the whole family. Eating the keto way doesn’t have to mean giving up foods you love.
- 8 ounces chicken breast tenderloins, about 6 pieces
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup Heavy Whipping
- 1 large egg
- For the coating- whisk egg and cream in a large bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Add chicken and let sit for about 10 minutes.
- Add almond flour to a shallow dish or pan, season with salt & pepper.
- Coat both sides of chicken with flour.
- Fry in small batches until golden brown and internal temperature reaches 160º.
- Dip in your favorite keto friendly sauce.
Amount Per Serving: CALORIES: 474© admin CUISINE: American / CATEGORY: Dinner