Make this Keto Chicken Alfredo Bake with Broccoli for layers of creamy and garlicky Alfredo sauce with broccoli and cheese. Ready in 30 minutes.
Prep: 10 mins
Cook: 20 mins
Ready in: 30 mins
Course: Dinner, Lunch, Main Course
Chicken Alfredo Bake
- 1.5 lb Chicken Breasts, 3-4 large chicken breasts, patted dry, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1.5 tbsp Italian Seasoning
- 3 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/4 tsp Natural Ancient Sea Salt, or more to taste
- 1/2 tsp Black Pepper
- 3 tbsp Olive Oil, coconut oil or avocado oil
- 3 cup Keto Alfredo Sauce, click for recipe (I doubled my keto alfredo sauce recipe) or use jarred sauce
- 3 cup broccoli florets, fresh, steamed for 2 minutes in the microwave
- 2 cup Mozzarella Cheese, shredded
For the Chicken Breasts
- Mix all of the spices (Italian seasoning, salt, pepper, and garlic powder) in a small bowl.
- Add the chicken to a large bowl and pour on all of the spices. Toss the chicken to coat the pieces evenly.
- Heat olive oil in a cast-iron skillet or frying pan to medium heat.
- Cook the chicken breast pieces for 3-4 minutes per side, or until the chicken breasts reach 160 degrees (they’ll continue to cook to 165 degrees as they rest).
- Remove from the heat.
For the Chicken Alfredo Bake:
- Add about ½ cup of alfredo sauce to the bottom of a large (9×13) baking dish. Spread it evenly.
- Add half the chicken and the broccoli. Add 1 cup of alfredo sauce (distribute as evenly as possible) and add 1 cup of Mozzarella cheese to the top.
- Repeat step 2 with the remaining sauce, chicken and cheese.
- Preheat the broiler to low heat. Cook the chicken alfredo bake for 2-4 minutes to melt the cheese and brown some of it.
- Optional: Top the dish with fresh parsley.
Calories: 275kcal | Carbohydrates: 5g | Protein: 19g | Fat: 19g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 3g | Monounsaturated Fat: 7g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 92mg | Sodium: 656mg | Potassium: 314mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 296IU | Vitamin C: 21mg | Calcium: 119mg | Iron: 1mg