Cook Time15 mins
Total Time30 minsCourse: Main CourseCuisine: AmericanKeyword: beef, casserole, cheeseburgerServings: 6 servingsCalories: 458 kcal
- Olive oil spray for the baking dish
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 lb. extra lean ground beef
- 1 medium onion finely chopped (6 oz)
- 2 teaspoons Diamond Crystal kosher salt or 1 teaspoon fine salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1/4 cup avocado oil mayo
Keto Cheeseburger CasseroleThis easy keto cheeseburger casserole is hearty and filling and makes a wonderful low carb alternative to a cheeseburger.
- Prep Time15 minsmayonnnaise
- 1/4 cup unsweetened ketchup
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- 1 1/2 cup shredded sharp cheddar divided (6 oz)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Spray a 2-quart baking dish with olive oil.
- Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat, about 2 minutes. Add the beef and the onions. Cook, stirring to break up the beef, until the meat is browned and the onion is soft, about 5 minutes.
- If there are liquids at the bottom of the skillet, drain the mixture and return it to the skillet.
- Stir in the kosher salt, black pepper, and garlic. Cook, stirring, 1 more minute.
- Turn the heat off. Stir in the mayonnaise, unsweetened ketchup, mustard, and 1 cup cheddar.
- Transfer the mixture to the prepared baking dish. Sprinkle with the remaining cheese.
- Bake until the cheese is melted and the casserole is heated through, about 15 minutes. Or, if your baking dish is broiler-safe, broil the casserole 6 inches below the heating element (not directly below) until cheese is melted, 1-2 minutes.
Nutrition Facts:Keto Cheeseburger CasseroleAmount Per ServingCalories 458Calories from Fat 279% Daily Value*Fat 31g48%Saturated Fat 7g44%Sodium 771mg34%Carbohydrates 4g1%Sugar 2g2%Protein 38g76%* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet
Leave a Reply