- 2 cups Wholesome Yum Blanched Almond Flour
- 2 tsp Baking powder
- 1/2 tsp Sea salt
- 1 large Egg (whisked)
- 1/3 cup Heavy cream
- 1/3 cup Butter (melted)
- 1 1/2 cup Cheddar cheese (shredded)
- 2 tsp Garlic powder
- 3 tbsp Butter (melted)
- 1 tbsp Fresh parsley (chopped)
- 1/4 tsp Garlic powder
- 1/8 tsp Sea salt (to taste)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Place baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Take a bowl and stir together the sea salt, garlic powder, baking powder, and almond flour.
- Until it gets uniform, stir in the heavy cream, melted butter, and egg. Shredded cheese should be fold in.
- To scoop, use a scant cookie scoop the dough onto the lined baking sheet, at least Two in. apart. (will spread during baking.) (flatten slightly with your fingers) Form into rounded biscuit shapes, but to keep them looking rustic, don’t shape much.
- Bake for about 12-16 minutes, until golden and semi-firm.
- Let them cool for Ten minutes without moving, when the biscuits are done, to firm up more. Stir together all the topping ingredients. then with the melted butter topping, brush the biscuits.
Amount per serving.