prep time: 5 MINUTES
cook time: 15 MINUTES
total time: 20 MINUTES
- 1 pound deveined, peeled shrimp
- 1/2 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1/2 tablespoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon red pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons butter, divided
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- To cook the shrimp heat a large skillet to medium heat.
- Melt 1 tablespoon of butter, add garlic and the raw, shelled shrimp to the skillet and sprinkle the cajun spices over the shrimp. Stir well so it is evenly coated.
- Cook the shrimp 3-4 minutes and when it is pink and tender add the butter and heavy cream to the skillet and stir to form the creamy sauce.
YIELD: 4 SERVING SIZE: ~1/4 lb shrimp with sauce
Amount Per Serving: CALORIES: 181TOTAL FAT: 9.3gCHOLESTEROL: 206.2mgSODIUM: 284.3mgCARBOHYDRATES: 1.9gNET CARBOHYDRATES: 1.3gFIBER: 0.6gSUGAR: 0.4gPROTEIN: 23.4g