Easy keto breakfast enchiladas, yummy for breakfast or dinner! Our easy keto breakfast enchilada recipe also makes a perfect meal prep dish.
Prep Time20 minutes
Cook Time30 minutes
Total Time50 minutes
- 12 oz Chorizo (or sausage of your choice)
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 8 eggs, beaten
- ¼ cup unsweetened original almond milk
- 8 , 8″ keto or low carb approved tortillas
- 2 cups Monterey jack cheese, shredded
- 2 plum tomatoes, diced
- 2 tablespoon fresh chopped cilantro
- salt & pepper to taste
- 1 cup Green Enchilada sauce or Tomatillo Salsa
- Heat a skillet over medium heat, saute chorizo or sausage of your choice until browned, drain and remove from pan. Set aside.
- Whisk eggs & cream together, heat butter in the same skillet over low heat and cook to make scrambled eggs. Remove from heat, let cool.
- Preheat oven to 350, Spray a 13×9 baking dish with non stick spray
- Spoon a small amount of sausage and eggs into each tortilla, top with a sprinkle of cheese and roll. Place in dish side by side.
- Cover with remaining cheese.
- Pour the sauce down the middle of the row of enchiladas, this will help prevent the enchiladas from being soggy. If you want to make them traditional, then cover full with sauce.
- Cover with foil and bake for 20 minutes, remove foil and bake an additional 10 minutes or until cheese begins to brown.
- Serve garnished with the diced tomato and cilantro.
Try adding different meats to the filling such as bacon and ham! Or add diced peppers & onions for a twist.
1 Enchilada Garnished
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 389Total Fat: 19gCarbohydrates: 8gNet Carbohydrates: 4gFiber: 4g