- 2 large eggs, room temperature
- ⅓ cup creamy almond butter or peanut butter
- 1 cup flaked almonds
- ⅓ cup shredded coconut
- ⅓ cup almond flour
- ¼ cup flaxseed meal or coconut flour (or vanilla protein powder)
- ¼ cup walnuts or pecans chopped
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- ½ cup sweetener
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- ¼ cup dark chocolate chips optional
- ¼ tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 350°F/ 180°C and line a large cookie sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, add all the dry ingredients: sliced almonds, almond flour, shredded coconut, flaxseed meal, chopped nuts, sweetener, cinnamon, and baking powder.
- Stir in the creamy nut butter, eggs, and vanilla extract until a sticky cookie dough forms.
- Using a measuring cup, portion 1/8 cup mounds of cookie dough (about 35 grams each) onto the cookie sheet. Shape them into a round cookie.
- Shape 12 cookie dough balls. One cookie ball is about 3 tablespoons each (30 g).
- Bake for 12-15 minutes until the cookies are crispy on the edges.
- Cool cookies on the baking sheet, then transfer them to a wire rack and allow to cool completely.
- Store leftover cookies in an air-tight container at room temperature for up to 5 days or in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks.
Leave a Reply