Keto Air Fryer Classic Pizza uses the popular “Fathead” pizza dough recipe to make a delicious personal pan pizza in your Air Fryer. Although there are a number of steps in this recipe, once you make a few you will become a master pizza maker! You will have the perfect snack meal for yourself or your whole family. The Air Fryer keeps the crust firm and delicious. The cooking time is minimal. You can also use the same ingredients listed in Joanie’s recipe and make one large pizza in your oven.
Keto Air Fryer Classic Pizza uses the popular “Fathead” dough to make a delicious personal pan pizza in your Air Fryer! Top with your favorites – we chose a classic style with peppers, onion, sausage, and pepperoni! Enjoy!
- 2 ½ cups Mozzarella (shredded)
- 4 tablespoons Cream cheese (softened)
- 2 Eggs (beaten)
- 1 ¼ cups Almond flour (blanched)
- 2 teaspoons Baking powder
- 1 teaspoon Xanthan Gum
- 2 tablespoons Butter (melted)
- 1 ½ teaspoons Garlic powder
- ½ cup Tomato sauce
- 3 teaspoons Basil (dried)
- ¾ cup Mozzarella cheese (grated)
- ¼ cup Cheddar cheese
- 6 pieces Pepperoni (quartered)
- 1 Sausage (par-boiled, no casings, quartered)
- 2 tablespoons Green pepper (diced)
- 2 tablespoons Onion (diced)
- 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese (grated)
- Cut parchment paper into three equal circles 7 inches in diameter. Use the bottom of your personal pan pizza pan as a guide.
- In a medium bowl, microwave the shredded mozzarella and softened cream cheese for 40 seconds. Combine with a wooden spoon or spatula until fully incorporated. Microwave again for 15-20 seconds if too stiff.
- In a small bowl stir the almond flour, Xanthan Gum, and baking powder until combined. Add the beaten eggs and the dry ingredients to the medium bowl with the cheese mixture. Stir to incorporate throughly and then use your hands to form into a ball. (may need to wet hands to form).
- Dust a cutting board with a little almond flour and divide your dough ball into three equal parts. Use your hands to press each dough ball into a round 7 inch crust on top of each parchment paper. Place each crust and parchment paper into a lightly greased pizza pan.
- Preheat air fryer to 350 degrees. Cook each crust in their pan for 6 minutes. Remove from the air fryer, discard the parchment paper, and cook the other side for 5 minutes. Remove to a cooling rack.
- Place each crust in a pizza pan. Brush each crust with butter garlic mixture using a pastry brush.
- Top each with 1/3 of each ingredient until ready for the air fryer.
- Preheat the air fryer to 400 degrees and cook each pizza for 5 minutes. You can open your Air fryer and check it along the way – do not burn. Sprinkle with parmesan and serve hot.
- All air fryers vary in terms of temperature and wattage. Experiment and adjust recipe times accordingly to match your air fryer.
- The nutrition calculation showing 8 g of carbs is for the entire 7 inch pizza (4 small cuts). Using different toppings will change the carb count.
- You can freeze the partially cooked crusts for up to two months. We suggest separating them with parchment paper and seal well in a zip lock bag before freezing. You should bring to room temperature before using. You can also place them back in your Air Fryer and heat for 2-3 minutes at 250-300 degrees to thaw.
Calories-966.8kcal | Carbohydrates-13.2g | Protein-50.2g | Fat-79.8g | Saturated Fat-32.4g | Cholesterol-278.6mg | Sodium-1283.3mg | Potassium-558.3mg | Fiber-4.8g | Sugar-4.3g | Calcium-976.2mg | Net Carbs-8g