This grilled halloumi salad with fresh veggies is savory and flavorful.
PREP TIME10 minutes
COOK TIME5 minutes
ADDITIONAL TIME3 minutes
TOTAL TIME18 minutes
- 8 ounces halloumi cheese, sliced into ¼ inch slabs
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 3 small cucumbers, sliced into coins
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
- 4 ounces baby greens mix
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh mint
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- Heat a grill pan over medium-high heat or heat a grill to medium heat.
- Brush the halloumi slices with 1 tablespoon of olive oil, coating both sides of the cheese.
- Place the halloumi on the grill pan or grill and cook on each side for 2 to 3 minutes or until grill lines form and the cheese is melting.
- Toss the sliced cucumbers, halved tomatoes, greens, and mint together. Spread them across a large, low bowl or large plate.
- Mix the remaining olive oil, lemon juice, sea salt, and pepper together. Drizzle across the salad.
- When the halloumi is done cooking, add it to the salad and serve immediately.
Amount Per Serving: CALORIES: 273TOTAL FAT: 20gSATURATED FAT: 8gTRANS FAT: 0gUNSATURATED FAT: 10gCHOLESTEROL: 45mgSODIUM: 896mgCARBOHYDRATES: 11gFIBER: 3gSUGAR: 5gPROTEIN: 15g