Garlic Parmesan Roasted Brussel Sprouts Recipe:
Quick and easy to prep, these oven roasted parmesan Brussel sprouts are made with a few simple ingredients for a hassle free Thanksgiving or holiday side.
PREP TIME10minutes mins
COOK TIME25minutes mins
TOTAL TIME35minutes mins
- 1 pound brussel sprouts
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- ½ cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon freshly cracked black pepper
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Peel the outer, yellow-ish leaves of the brussel sprouts off, trim the ends, then cut them in half.
- Place brussel sprouts in a large bowl, drizzle olive oil on top, and sprinkle with parmesan cheese, garlic powder, salt and pepper. Toss to coat evenly.
- Transfer the brussel sprouts to the prepared baking sheet, and roast in the preheated oven until golden brown, about 20-25 minutes, depending on their size. Shake the pan every few minutes for even roasting.
- Transfer the brussel sprouts to a serving dish and serve warm with crushed red pepper flakes, if desired.