If you’re a fan of the classic Reuben sandwich, then you’re gonna LOVE this Easy Keto Reuben Casserole! Course dinner Cuisine American Keyword Easy Keto Reuben Casserole, Keto Reuben Casserole Prep Time 10 minutes Cook Time 20 minutes Servings 6 Calories 345 kcal
- 1 Pound Corned Beef
- 8 oz sauerkraut
- 12 oz swiss cheese
- 1/2 cup diced dill pickles
- Butter or cooking spray
- 1/2 cup Russian dressing
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Drain liquid from sauerkraut. I used a mesh strainer but you can also use a cheesecloth and in a pinch paper towels will work too.
- Grease your casserole dish with a nonstick cooking spray or butter.
- Layer half of the corned beef and top with sauerkraut, and pickles.
- Top with 1/2 the sauce mixture and top with 1/3 of the cheese. Repeat layers (meat, sauerkraut, sauce, pickles, and cheese) with remaining ingredients.
- Cover with aluminum foil and Bake casserole for10-15 or until cheese is bubbling.
- Broil for 2-3 minutes and serve!
Calories Per Serving: 345
Net Carbs: 4 g