- 3/4 cup Mozzarella Shredded
- 6 oz Chicken Thighs Cooked, boneless skinless
- 1/4 cup Onions sliced
- 1/4 cup Bell Peppers sliced
- 2 tbsp Salsa
- 2 oz Tomatoes sliced
- 1/4 cup Romaine Lettuce Chopped
- 1 tbsp Sour Cream
- 1/4 cup Cilantro Lime Riced Cauliflower
- saute chickens, onions, peppers and salsa until warm. Set aside. Next chop lettuce and tomatoes and prepare the riced cauliflower.
- Evenly sprinkle mozzarella in a non stick skillet, turn heat on medium high and melt cheese for 2-3 minutes
- As cheese begins to melt form the sides using a rubber spatula so you have a perfectly round “tortilla”
- Once the edges begin to turn golden slide the spatula underneath the edges to loosen up the cheese.
- once cheese is golden, remove from heat and let cool for 4-5 minute until you can handle the “tortilla”
- Using the spatula gently separate the cheese from the pan and move to a clean surface. Top with the chicken and other condiments, fold in the two edges and roll up like a traditional burrito.
To cut the carbs down further you can omit the tomatoes, cauliflower rice, onions or peppers to meet your dietary needs. I recommend this to be the bulk of you caloric and carb intake for the day. Steak & eggs for breakfast and a Keto burrito for dinner. Perfect Keto Macros
Calories: 759kcal | Carbohydrates: 13g | Protein: 48g | Fat: 53g | Saturated Fat: 22g | Cholesterol: 254mg | Sodium: 1060mg | Potassium: 786mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 8g | Vitamin A: 3610IU | Vitamin C: 58.3mg | Calcium: 462mg | Iron: 1.5mg