- 6 Tortilla Shells 2 per roll
- 16 oz. of Cream Cheese
- ½ a cup of chopped Green Onions
- 1 cup of Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- ½ a cup of Bacon Bits
- 1 packet of Ranch Mix
- 1 cup of Sour Cream
- 2 containers of Oven Roasted Deli Sliced Chicken
- Start by placing your cream cheese, green onions, cheese, bacon bits, ranch mix, and sour cream into a large mixing bowl.
- Mix with a hand mixer until smooth.
- Lay out on tortilla. Place a layer of chicken slices on top, as shown.
- Spread a generous amount of your cream cheese filling over the chicken.
- Place another tortilla on top and gently roll (or just roll without the extra tortilla)
- Put the 3 rolls on a plate with saran wrap in the fridge for 1 hour.
- Take them out and slice them into 1 inch slices with a knife.
- Serve and ENJOY!