yield: 2 QUESADILLAS
prep time: 3 MINUTES
cook time: 8 MINUTES
total time: 11 MINUTES
Buffalo Chicken Quesadilla
- 2 medium-sized tortillas
- 1 cup shredded chicken
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup blue cheese
- 2 tablespoons buffalo sauce
- 1 tablespoon butter
Lime Yogurt Dip
- 1/2 cup plain, unsweetened yogurt
- 1 lime
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onions
- In a small bowl, add your chicken, shredded cheese, blue cheese, and buffalo sauce. Mix well.
- Spread half of the chicken and cheese mixture to one half of a tortilla and fold over. Repeat with the remaining mixture and tortilla.
- Stove Top Instructions: Heat a medium-sized skillet to medium heat. Once hot, add half the butter and allow it to sizzle, then add your quesadilla. Allow to cook 4-5 minutes (until the tortilla is browned), flip, and cook another 4-5 minutes.
- Air Fryer Instructions: Preheat air fryer to 370 degrees F.
Fill each tortilla with half the chicken cheese mixture and place in the air fryer. Cook for 4-5 minutes, flip, then cook an additional 4-5 minutes.
Lime Yogurt Dip:
- While the quesadilla is cooking, mix together your yogurt, lime juice, and green onions. Chill in the fridge until quesadilla is ready to serve.
Nutrition value below is for ONLY the quesadilla and is made using Mission Carb Balance tortillas. The Lime Yogurt Dip values are as follows per heaping tablespoon: Calories 19; Total Fat 0.9g; Cholesterol 2.3mg; Sodium 6.6mg; Total Carbohydrate 1.3g; Dietary Fiber 0g; Sugars 0.9g; Protein 1.6g
YIELD: 2 SERVING SIZE: 1 quesadilla (using Mission Carb Balance tortillas)
Amount Per Serving: CALORIES: 447TOTAL FAT: 25.1gCHOLESTEROL: 138.6mgSODIUM: 1278.4mgCARBOHYDRATES: 22.9gNET CARBOHYDRATES: 7.9gFIBER: 15gSUGAR: 1.1gPROTEIN: 44.3g