yield: 2 CHAFFLES prep time: 2 MINUTES cook time: 4 MINUTES total time: 6 MINUTES
Oreo Keto Chaffles recipe is everything you love about your favorite cookie! With a crispy chocolate shell and a fluffy, cream filled center, you will be making this keto chaffle over and over again!4.5 Stars (172 Reviews)PRINT
- 1 Egg
- 1 1/2 tbsp Unsweetened Cocoa
- 2 tbsp Lakanto Monkfruit, or choice of sweetener
- 1 tbsp Heavy Cream
- 1 tsp Coconut Flour
- 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla
- Whipped Cream (alternate frosting recipe in notes below)
- Preheat mini waffle maker.
- In a smal bowl, combine all chaffle ingredients.
- Pour half of the chaffle mixture into the center of the waffle iron. Allow to cook for 3-5 minutres.
- Carefully remove and repeat for second chaffle. Allow chaffles to sit for a few minutes so that they crisp up.
- For filling, we like it simple and just went for whipped cream. See notes below for alterate filling.
- We preffered a simple feeling for this and simply used whipped cream. However if you’d like a cream cheese filling, use: 1 tbsp Lakanto Powdered Sweetener, 2 tbsp cream cheese (softened), and 1/4 tsp vanilla. Combine all ingredients and spread frosting once chaffle is cooled to room temperature.
YIELD: 2 Chaffles SERVING SIZE: 1 Chaffle
Amount Per Serving: CALORIES: 66.5TOTAL FAT: 4.5gCARBOHYDRATES: 3gNET CARBOHYDRATES: 1.25gFIBER: 1.75gPROTEIN: 7.2g