For the Keto Crust
- 1 cup almond flour
- 3/4 cup crushed pecans
- 5 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons Monkfruit sweetener
For the Butter Pecan Cheesecake
- 3 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 cup confectioners Monkfruit Sweetener
- 3 eggs, room temperature
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon maple extract
- 1/4 teaspoon butter extract
For the Caramel Pecan Topping
- Keto Caramel Sauce (link below)
- 1 ½ cup roasted, salted pecans
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Mix almond flour, crushed pecans, butter and monkfruit sweetener. Press onto the bottom of a parchment paper lined 9-inch springform pan.
- Beat cream cheese monkfruit sweetener with an electric mixture until well combined. Add sour cream and vanilla, maple and butter extracts; mix well. Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating on low speed after each addition just until blended. Pour over crust.
- Bake 1 hour to 1 hour 10 min. or until center is almost set. Run knife around rim of pan to loosen cake; cool before removing rim.
- Refrigerate cheesecake 4 hours.
- Just before serving top with roasted pecans and keto caramel sauce.